[hackerspaces] Roaming Membership USA Was: Inter-Hackerspace Cooperation and Membership

jur1st jur1st at cowtowncomputercongress.org
Fri Jan 8 18:15:40 CET 2010

CCCKC and PS:One have formal reciprocity.  Mitch and I came to a meeting of the minds re: CCCKC and NoiseBridge as well, though I'm not sure if we ever formally announced it or if it was presented to the NoiseBridge leadership.

This has been discussed a great deal and what some of us concluded was that it is best to have things grow organically instead of making a big push nation/worldwide.