[hackerspaces] Roaming Membership USA Was: Inter-Hackerspace Cooperation and Membership

Far McKon farmckon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:38:48 CET 2010

Inspired by Deech, and Koen Martens, and  in the spirit of
Do-It-Ocracy, and 'why do we need formality when we can do it
informally, I set up a space for
informal listing of reciprocity for US Spaces:

http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Roaming_Membership_%28USA%29

I can think of 2-3 spaces that fall in one of those lists, so if
you're space has a reciprocity relationship, please add it. KCCC and
PSOne at a minimum have a reciprocity.  Maybe someday (soon) we can
add it as semantic info on a spaces homepage, and we can autogenerate
reciprocity tables and info from each spaces wikipage?

just back from 26C3 and catching up on mail...

hack on,
- Far McKon