[hackerspaces] Securing domain names

Koen Martens gmc at har2009.org
Fri Jan 8 13:12:05 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 07:08:29AM -0500, Ron Bean wrote:
> Koen Martens <gmc at sonologic.nl> writes:
>
> >...but with the current rotational speed of the earth
> >there just isn't enough time in the day...
>
> That sounds like a project...

I've been scheming on that for a couple of years now! I need a lot of
rockets and the fuel to go into them, and a big red button with wires to
the ignition system of all those rockets.

I'm not much of an astrophysicist though, slowing down the rotation might
have effects on the orbit around the sun, but we'll worry about that
later.

So, who has some spare rockets we can use??

Gr,

Koen (gmc)