[hackerspaces] RFID userX at Hackerspace

Koen Martens gmc at sonologic.nl
Mon Feb 8 13:39:29 CET 2010

We're currently implementing a one-wire access control system, which
runs on arduino but also directly on a linux pc (or a sheevaplug, which is
what we're likely to be using).

In addition, if you're interested in seeing who is at the space, check out
project pamela from hsbxl:

http://hackerspace.be/Pamela

They have it running, but not publicly accessible for privacy reasons i think..

Gr,

Koen