[hackerspaces] Guifi.net FFTF (fiber from the farm)

Nitin Gadia nittyjee at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 00:45:30 CET 2010

So, I guess I don't understand right away...
How is this going to be financed?

This is a fantastic article I read a while ago. It explains how people can
finance fiber infrastructure from the bottom up.
http://www.newamerica.net/files/HomesWithTails_wu_slater.pdf

This is a long term project that some people I know are interested in
undertaking. I would love to understand what you all are doing, and about
your models and successes.

Thanks,
Nitin
Ames, Iowa, USA