[hackerspaces] Charlie Card talk at Defcon 16

Matthew McCabe matt at mrmccabe.com
Tue Dec 14 02:15:37 CET 2010

Does anyone remember who gave the talk in lieu of the banned talk on
charlie cards at Defcon 16?  The original talk was titled "The Anatomy
of a Subway Hack: Breaking Crypto RFID's and Magstripes of Ticketing
Systems".  If my memory is correct, I believe that a European
journalist stepped up to talk about mifare card vulnerabilities but
did not discuss anything about charlie cards themselves.

I would like to find a video of this presentation as well, if possible.

Thanks!

-Matt