[hackerspaces] What are you doing this weekend?

Dave Null noid23 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 05:19:15 CET 2010

We had a surprisingly productive weekend at the Black Lodge. Put down some
new carpet in our lounge, unpacked some more of our gear, taught folks how
to use the alarm, and enjoyed a growler of Mack 'n Jacks porter. All in all
a good weekend.

PGP Key ID: 0x0517358E
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are
free" - Goethe