[hackerspaces] What are you doing this weekend?

Far McKon farmckon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 02:14:16 CET 2010

Some (20 of Hive76 headed to NYC for #botacon at the BotCave, with
drinks and crepes at NYCResistor after.

You may call it drinking, relaxing,  hanging out, we call it
'inter-space community development efforts'.

Lucky for me no ginger-hating happened here this weekend (looking at you Matt.)

- Far

http://www.Hive76.org  "Making things awesome,  making awesome things!"
http://www.FarMcKon.net "Creatively Maladjusted"