[hackerspaces] revspace and randomdata in the news re wikileaks ddos story

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Sat Dec 11 03:11:37 CET 2010

On 12/10/2010 05:49 PM, Matt Joyce wrote:
> Jake I will readily admit your skill as a master troll.

I would prefer you simply replied to the points in my email that refute
your totally nonsense statements. For those keeping track: that would be
nearly everything Matt has stated in his previous email to this list.

> And I really do want to know how you plan to argue that the fall of the
> soviet union and consequently the berlin wall...  was non violent.

I suggest you start by reading this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peaceful_revolution_(German)

tl;dr:

"The non-violent demonstrations were a key component in the fall of the
Berlin Wall on November 9 and ultimately led to the fall of the East
German regime.[3] The German reunification happened within a year, on
October 3, 1990."

> Really, I'm truly impressed if you have a coherent argument that supports
> that assertion.  I would love to make us of such an argument at later points
> if possible.

You are impressed by nothing; just as you appear to know nothing about
this topic, I expect you to listen to nothing about this topic.

All the best,
Jake