[hackerspaces] revspace and randomdata in the news re wikileaks ddos story

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Sat Dec 11 02:49:43 CET 2010

Jake I will readily admit your skill as a master troll.

And I really do want to know how you plan to argue that the fall of the
soviet union and consequently the berlin wall...  was non violent.

Really, I'm truly impressed if you have a coherent argument that supports
that assertion.  I would love to make us of such an argument at later points
if possible.

Also

/troll