[hackerspaces] Wikileaks mass mirroring party

Sébastien Spike spike at wolfplex.home.kg
Mon Dec 6 01:47:07 CET 2010

I second this opinion.

I'm currently configuring a FreeBSD jails environment for a wikileaks mirror.

Once they'll use account, you will then be able to check the content
and evaluate if it's or not a legitime use.

What would be useful but too DDoS-prone would be a public rsync server.

I don't think a web of trust is useful NOW but will certainly useful
in the future, if fakes mirror source try to lure new mirrors but to
provide fake or worst edited content.

--
Spike @ Wolfplex
Charleroi's hackerspace