[hackerspaces] Wikileaks mass mirroring party

Yves Quemener quemener.yves at free.fr
Sun Dec 5 23:55:39 CET 2010

How so ? From what I understand, no one has yet charged anyone in US about
this whole thing. Amazon and Paypal say helping wikileaks is criminal and a
breach of their contract but neither are judicial authorities.

Wikileaks publishes documents that have been redacted and used by reputable
medias. Arguably, this can be considered journalism.