[hackerspaces] Call for HELP!! Hacker-sourced PechaKucha Talk

Maria Droujkova droujkova at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 23:17:37 CEST 2010

One of my favorite metaphors comes from the name of a book: "The starfish
and the spider"
http://www.scribd.com/doc/10521739/The-Starfish-and-the-Spider

I will be at Pecha Kucha. Katherine (my daughter) is presenting on
children's right to work.

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova

Make math your own, to make your own math.