[hackerspaces] was: need a hacker should be: how not to make a fool of ourselves and ride us deeper into the hacker/cracker stigma

Dave Null noid23 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 19:43:01 CEST 2010

I thought it was funny. If someone who previously thought we were all a
bunch of criminals now thinks we're all a bunch of jerks, I'm not going to
lose any sleep over it.

Now back to soldering..

PGP Key ID: 0x0517358E
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are
free" - Goethe