[hackerspaces] Hacker TV Station

RGB blippo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 22:34:48 CEST 2010

  If you are so excited to make your own broadcast, why don't you start
with some content first and spread it wide via Internet.
Streaming even live is waaaaay to cheaper, legal and you can target
hackers all around the globe, not just within reach of your antenna.
If the UHF broadcasting is your goal and interest you will very soon
face FCC (in US) or other regulators (in other parts of the world) and
you basically cannot effectively hide as a pirate...

RGB