[hackerspaces] Get a Free Netduino when you attend Netduino Class

Harford Hackerspace info at harfordhackerspace.org
Mon Aug 9 15:29:03 CEST 2010

http://harfordhackerspace.org/2010/08/netduino-class/

All,

Harford Hackerspace will be hosting their first class ever on August 25th,
2010 at 7pm. We have teamed up with Secret Labs CTO Chris Walker who will be
present to answer all of your Netduino questions. Also, attendees will
receive a FREE Netduino with their $35 admission. A limited number of seats
are available so Buy Now!<http://harfordhackerspace.org/2010/08/netduino-class/>

You will learn to:

   - Install the Netduino SDK
   - Build your first Netduino Blinky App in C#
   - Build an LED Cube
   - Make LED Cube Animations in C#

Laptops are required and we are asking you to pre-install Visual Studio C#
2010 Express <http://www.microsoft.com/express/Downloads/#2010-Visual-CS> to
save time.

Thank you for your support!

David Powell