[hackerspaces] The Club-Mate Design Pattern, now for US Hackerspaces!

Peter Ing peter.ing.za at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 09:19:26 CEST 2010

Years ago I read about Open Cola and wondered if one could start a
business on this. Now this product you are mentioning and its open
source alternative also sounds interesting.

Why not let everyone across the world start playing with a formulation
for a new open softdrink and we call it HackBuzz or something.
Nowadays anyone can start any industry it seems because everything is
more easily available. This stuff could then be canned and sold and
used to generate income for hackerspaces....