[hackerspaces] Hackerspace law: unincorporated association

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Thu Aug 5 18:34:41 CEST 2010

I put out an email to nycr / makerbot folks with chris' contact info.
Figure we're ny state.

On Aug 5, 2010 12:33 PM, "Nick Farr (hackerspaces.org)" <
nick at hackerspaces.org> wrote:

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 12:26, Christopher J. Pilkington <cjp at 0x1.net> wrote:

> I'm trying to get t...
It's a one-time fee.  $750 is what you could end up paying a CPA to
sort out partnership taxation in two years, so it's generally worth
it.

> Can you and others share your Form 1023 so we can see what is
> involved?
http://wiki.hacdc.org/index.php/Form_1023_Draft

The others used to be more public (and should be), but I'm working on
finding them.  I wonder why the one from Noisebridge isn't up...

--
Nick Farr
nick at hackerspaces.org
D762E03B