[hackerspaces] BruCon 2010 - Sept 24th - 25th

Bkay hacking at security4all.be
Wed Aug 4 23:31:08 CEST 2010

Yes, to help Mitch with the hardwarehacking lab but now we are joined by the
crew of hardhack.org. But I don't have specific info from them. They have
yet to launch their call for workshops. But then again, Defcon is just over
and people are still recuperating.

So let's see in the coming weeks and we'll have one table for revspace
ready. I'll add one for Randomdata as I'm sure that they will be there as
well from good sources.

I'm still waiting to see their barduino prototype *cough* *cough* cocktails
*cough* *cough* ;-)