[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces as postmodern learning spheres beyond the virtual

Kris Gesling krisgesling at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 03:37:30 CEST 2010

Wow you never realise there's so much cool research going on, I'm still just
an undergrad but am looking at honours topics for next year or the year
after (might have a little break after ive spent most of my life now in
educational institutions).

What do you think about sticking some basic info and links up on the
hackerspaces wiki? It'd be great to be able to see all the different stuff
that's going on and keep up to date with it.