[hackerspaces] h4x0roam

Jens Christian Hillerup jens at hillerup.net
Mon Apr 19 20:15:52 CEST 2010

In Labitat we have two wireless networks, one open and one closed. The
difference between the two is that people on the closed one gets access to
our printer, our PulseAudio sink, and in the future many other internal
systems. I don't see why other hackers shouldn't be entitled to those treats
as well, so I'd say this system has at least *some* raison d'être.

Just my $0.02.

-jc