[hackerspaces] Apt-get for Hardware

Nils Hitze nhitze at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 20:52:54 CEST 2010

Thx for the Link, im so totally in love with your project.

If you have time in October, would you like to come down to Munich, Germany to
talk about it at NerdCamp? It isn't fixed right now, but it will be a
Week of Nerdism around the 10th of October (you know 101010 = 42 = the
answer to life, universe, etc)

Would be totally awesome

Nils