[hackerspaces] one question

Far McKon farmckon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 23:37:02 CET 2009

<jokingly>
Approximately 1-kabillion hours of time are saved each year by someone
turning around and asking a friend 'hey, I can't find any solution on the
web for this problem.  Do you have any ideas?' It's also called 'brain
storming', 'teamwork', and 'coordination'.
</jokingly>

But seriously, the biggest part of hacker community is people. If you have
too many friends, and know everything (or can find everything on google) I
don't think hackerspaces are of most use.  But a lot of people like friends,
physically hanging out, and sometimes can't solve a problem or invent an
idea on their own. Hence: social systems like hackerspaces, ACM, and IEEE.

(Re-reading that, I hope it comes off firendly and joking, which is the
spirit. I'm not being sarcastic, just genuine and naive).

comic books and hack on,
- Far McKon

----
http://www.Hive76.org  "Making things awesome,  making awesome things!"