[hackerspaces] a hackerspace distributed

Blackhold blackholdmailer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 08:37:24 CET 2009

Hello,
I'm going to create our new hackerspace, but it is so special, we have
2 spaces for our hackerspace and it could grow through the time. Don't
really know how to put the location in wiki :P

due okupation (it is called like this in english? sorry I have to
improve more it!) spaces are closed by the law, and we need to have
more spaces if it happens.

Also our hackerspace will work without gatherings, and we will work
with clans. The hackerspace could be used for who needs it, there are
a few machines and some hardware.

The why we decided to work as clans i because there are few people
wants to do some specific things in the hacklab, and the other,
others, in this way we don't trouble the polithical, social or
technical way of this hackerspace. Here you have this space, use it
and mantain it as it is your own hardware.

We temporally call it hackerspace barcelona, and the first clan
created is Kernel Punkies, in memories at first hacklab in spain that
will die 1st November. The next friday 13th November will be done the
condolences of Kernel Panic, and we will open officially the new
hackerspace.

Place: La Rimaia, Casanova 17, Barcelona (2nd floor)
Place2: La Carbonería, Urgell 30, Barcelona (Underground)

if it is in your way, come and visit us! :)
Blackhold
PGP-key: F8645A97