[hackerspaces] Taxonomy of maker spaces

quemener.yves at free.fr quemener.yves at free.fr
Fri Oct 23 16:12:13 CEST 2009

Is that some kind of... freemasonry ? Not sure I understand the wikipedia article right. What do they DO in those lodges ? Is it similar to Malta Knights ? I see what the Rotary is, but here it is basically seen as a richs people club.

I usually describe hackerspaces as the university electronics club for people who are not at university anymore.

Iv