[hackerspaces] Working on setting up my space

Dave Menninger dave.menninger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 23:02:05 CEST 2009

Far,

Thanks!  I am much indebted to the other hackerspaces that posted
their paperwork online before we got started.  Especially HacDC for
their Form 1023.  It's remix culture applied to legal documents!  :)

An inter-hive visit definitely sounds like a good idea.  Spring is
probably a good time to do an organized roadtrip.  Let us know if any
of your members are in the Cincinnati area and we will do the same if
any of ours are in Philadelphia.  Actually, that goes for any hackers
out there interested in stopping by Hive13 - all are welcome.

Hack on,
Dave