[hackerspaces] Working on setting up my space

Far McKon farmckon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 21:44:16 CEST 2009

Dave,
I think Hive13's forms and bylaws are one of the greatest resources out
there for starting hackerspaces too, On behalf of 'that other hackerspace
founded in the same month also called hive" salute you!

BTW, can we do a Hive to Hive roadtrip this spring? I think that would rock.

hack on,
- Far McKon (of Hive76)