[hackerspaces] AK4 eviction

Nick Farr nickfarr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 01:33:54 CEST 2009

I am incredibly saddened by this news.

Is there anything we can do to help?

My initial thought is to get a campaign going so Abbenay has the funds
necessary to relocate nearby.

Why not protest by showing Winberg what he lost?

Nick Farr
http://nickfarr.org
+1 (707) 676-3277
Better to e-mail disastrously now from a mobile than thoughtfully from
a real computer later.

On Oct 7, 2009, at 17:56, Sébastien Bourdeauducq
<sebastien.bourdeauducq at lekernel.ne