[hackerspaces] AK4 eviction

Sébastien Bourdeauducq sebastien.bourdeauducq at lekernel.net
Thu Oct 8 10:39:00 CEST 2009

On Thursday 08 October 2009 00:21:50 Dave Null wrote:
> Well ain't that just a kick in the teeth. Sad that the owner would
> rather see the location sit empty* than see it used constructively.

Oh, btw, one of the reasons for the eviction was the imminent set up of a
Cementa art gallery in the building, while the squatters apparently got
informed by the authorities that it was not going to be used before at least
one year and a half. Of course it is hard to prove who is right before a few
months...

To show his "good" will, he even brought posters saying "Here an art gallery
will soon be opened", with the Cementa logo. They were there yesterday night,
and I don't know by who and exactly when they were put on.

Thanks anyone who sent letters to him, still.

Sébastien