[hackerspaces] Startup publicity and the MAKE: blog

Steve Clement steve at localhost.lu
Sun Nov 29 15:16:55 CET 2009

Hi,

Bre (Pettis) and Mitch (Altman) are at least on there so I guess they must know a bit more about how to get their attention.

But I guess calling them up might work too ;) At least that usually works for us.

cheers,

Steve
--
Let's build a Hackerspace in Luxembourg!
http://www.hackerspace.lu
mailto:steve at hackerspace.lu
.lu: +352 20 333 55 65