[hackerspaces] Size question

tetsu yatsu tetsuharu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 00:25:08 CET 2009

I wonder, how did you grow? Was it one mass influx of members at an open
house, after signing the lease? Did membership increase significantly after
signing the lease? Was it word-of-mouth slow increase in membership?

I've heard some labs who had close to hundred people interested before
signing a lease, though maybe the barrier of entry for signing a lease was
higher in a big city.