[hackerspaces] Size question

tetsu yatsu tetsuharu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 00:16:00 CET 2009

I didn't want to say it without researching it at home, but yeah, I noticed
a few a while ago that were purely for-profit machine shops.  In Orlando
there's a company called Co-Lab that everyone thinks of before us.  They
offer a cubicle, a wall outlet, and a wifi connection for like $15/day or
$150/mo.  They haven't listed themselves, but god help me i will delist them
the day they try.