[hackerspaces] Size question

Far McKon farmckon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 23:05:27 CET 2009

Yo seriously?
That is just nuts.  Frankly, that's just a commercial company bending
the meaning of 'hackerspace' to get itself listed and get some free
advert. I think that's bordering on slimey.

I second the call for some editing, and maybe a nice email to the
person that added those, with a "hey, that was not cool, our group
doesn't exist so you can bend the rules to show off and try to
advertise" note.  I'm sure their goal isn't to abuse the trust, but
that is what they've done IMHO.

opinionated in Philly
-  Far McKon

----