[hackerspaces] HackerSpace movement, history and development

Jarkko Moilanen Jarkko.Moilanen at uta.fi
Sun Nov 15 09:26:33 CET 2009

Quoting Paul Boehm <paul at boehm.org>:

> Hey Jarkko,
>
> That data is really interesting to me! Thank you! Please take into
> account that the numbers on hackerspaces.org are not very accurate or
> homogenous. I know that for example the founding date is used
> differently between spaces - for some spaces it's the day of moving
> in, for other's it's the day they first spoke about the project, for
> others it's the date they incorporated the club.

That's a good point, thank you. Nevertheless, it's the best resource
(and suitable for my task) I was able to find :)

/jarkko

* Jarkko Moilanen                                 *
* Profound XML-technology & Linux Expert,         *
* Author / developer of DAIDALOS - Distributed    *
* Agile Open Source Development Method            *
* Choosing the "right" Operating System:          *
*  If you need functionality and ease of use: MAC.*
*  If you want to poke around and develop: Linux. *
*  If you want problems: Windows.                 *