[hackerspaces] New Project from CCCKC

jur1st jur1st at cowtowncomputercongress.org
Sat Nov 14 16:23:29 CET 2009

I've got a project going at CCCKC which will be of interest to
attorneys and hackerspaces around the country, although I don't see
why the same thing couldn't be modified for our European colleagues.

I don't want to give away too much at this time, but this should
represent a tremendous opportunity for hackerspaces to partner with
local Bar associations for some community service and pro-bono work
using an open source system which we are developing over the next few
weeks.  If you are an attorney involved in your space, or know others
that would be interested in learning more, contact me directly.

Cheers,

jur1st