[hackerspaces] Deleting Wikipages

Jonas Lerch jl at cccmz.de
Fri Nov 13 17:03:04 CET 2009

> This is somewhat disturbing...is there a way we can perhaps reclassify efforts?
Not much harm is done, since it was easy to recover, but still this has
a bitter aftertaste to me. It might be also a reason, that we have this
stupid war at the German wikipedia about relevance...

> I would hate for hackerspaces.org to unintentionally discourage a
> hackerspace in progress, just because of a misunderstanding on their
> status...
Well it encouraged me to track the changes on hackerspaces.org and to
think about how we could reorganize the list of spaces.

I am still not able to wrap my head around how a hacker could come to
the point that the deletion of a groups wikipage might be a good idea...

thx

--
Jonas Lerch

Chaos Computer Club Mainz e.V.