[hackerspaces] Deleting Wikipages

Nick Farr (hackerspaces.org) nick at hackerspaces.org
Fri Nov 13 16:41:34 CET 2009

This is somewhat disturbing...is there a way we can perhaps reclassify efforts?

I would hate for hackerspaces.org to unintentionally discourage a
hackerspace in progress, just because of a misunderstanding on their
status...

Nick Farr / http://nickfarr.org
Washington, DC, 20013-1208 | +1 (707) 676-FARR | Fax: +1 (866)
536-2616 | 8B13F204
Sent from Washington, DC, United States