[hackerspaces] More kids+hackerspaces stuff...

Tilman Frosch til at das-labor.org
Sat May 16 19:08:46 CEST 2009

Am Freitag, den 15.05.2009, 18:45 +0200 schrieb webzeug at gbks.net:
*snip*

I may add that we also had a school project over at our space, who had
started copying one of our projects ("Borg 3d", those LED cubes you
maybe saw on the 2xC3 or on youtube). The group consisted of 6 or 7
children (about 10 or 11 years old, I'd say) and tutor. They had already
built the cube (and asked some questions about doing so via email) and
were having problems how to program the microcontroller, so we invited
them. They were given a 2 days crash course on programming C for AVR mc
and were able to finish their project. I think this was a very cool
experience both our guests and us.

Til