[hackerspaces] status of this list

Matt Joyce mdjoyce at gmail.com
Fri May 15 19:19:27 CEST 2009

I am out.

   I got an inbox full of blatant anti-american bullshit this morning, and a
bunch of people who morally object to stopping people from being
antagonistic and hostile.  I can't deal with that.  I hope that at some
point this list becomes usable again but, I can't invest any more time in
trying to fix it.

  By all means enjoy your "discussion".  Just recognize how self censoring
this list has become.  People will continue to unsubscribe from this list as
groups of people treat others in a hostile fashion because they disagree
with them.  If you hate censorship then I cannot understand how it is you
can sit here while people are chased from the list one after the next.

  But that's your problem to deal with now.  Not mine.

Bye.

-Matt