[hackerspaces] status of this list

albi albi at squat.net
Fri May 15 16:45:24 CEST 2009

On Fri, 15 May 2009 16:20:36 +0200 (CEST)
quemener.yves at free.fr wrote:

> But I don't think this is a America-Europe thing (there are people
> from the rest of the world here also) The risk with a moderator is
> that s/he abuse her/his powers. There is a big group of people here
> who doen't have this problem because they have a candidate that they
> trust for not abusing this. I am not sure you can generalize to all
> Americans on the list :)

apart from all this, i think that the USA citizens shouldn't be so
arrogant (imho) and call them themselves Americans *all* the time while
they mean to say/write/think USA citizens,  instead of speaking on
behalf of all the people from the north and south american continent

it's imho not only arrogant but also confusing for non USA citizens

or.. would this be a remark filtered out by a moderator ? :-]