[hackerspaces] *signing off*

steen mediapathic at gmail.com
Fri May 15 14:02:57 CEST 2009

Matt Joyce wrote:
> http://www.thanhniennews.com/healthy/?catid=8&newsid=48173
> <http://www.thanhniennews.com/healthy/?catid=8&newsid=48173>
>
> Some important news for all of us middle class white males.
I am strangely fascinated by the fact that apparently in (what appears
to be) a fairly official Vietnamese news organ (don't bother with the
joke, it's too easy) the appropriate term for male genitalia in a
headline is "dong". Isn't "dong" a name in Vietnamese? Is this an
elaborate multinational pun?

Also, I try to play "Surfen Multimedia" at least once a month at
Noisebridge, and tell everyone it is our theme song. So far no one seems
to believe me. I persist!

--esc