[hackerspaces] status of this list

Matt Joyce mdjoyce at gmail.com
Thu May 14 22:09:48 CEST 2009

Paul,

   Failure to protect discussion on this list is in no way a solution to the
problem at hand.  You are in effect choosing to forsake discussion on the
discussion list entirely in favor of something else ( Re Ad hominem attacks,
Fallacy, and other "Childish Bullshit").  I would like you to take your
other thing elsewhere and free up the discussion list for actual
discussion.  Calling this list "Discussion" in light of a complete break
from the commonly held definitions of discussion is deceptive.  And inviting
people to hold discussions anywhere but the discussion list is absurd.

Warmest regards,

   Matt Joyce