[hackerspaces] *signing off*

Seth Hardy shardy at aculei.net
Wed May 13 18:48:15 CEST 2009

>    including the following disclaimer.  This email contains trolls.  If
>    you feel you are unable to continue reading this without being baited
>    or made to look a fool by responding to it, I would hope you would see
>    fit as to cease reading immediately and delete the contents of this
>    message.  That is all thank you.

HA HA I AM IMMUNE TO YOUR TROLLS, I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE.

let me now pick apart your speech and tell you everything that is wrong
with it, and why you are a big stupid-face.

>      Irregardless!  It is now up to me to immediately bring my personal

irregardless isn't a word. :(

--
seth hardy: shardy at aculei.net * 647.890.1452 * www.aculei.net/~shardy
(gpg - 0x5E345628): BF63 A0A7 3BCA 1D7D EDE1 63BF 46FB 95D9 5E34 5628