[hackerspaces] Thread for living: "Hacking it all"

Dave Null noid23 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 02:23:30 CEST 2009

That was me, I was thinking Montana, but was looking at NotACon
photos. Thats what I get when I multitask. However, I do think its
interesting that its the only part of my post that some folks choose
to fixate on. Guess they agree with the rest of it.

PGP Key ID: 0x0517358E
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they
are free" - Goethe