[hackerspaces] Thread for living: "Hacking it all"

Matt Joyce mdjoyce at gmail.com
Tue May 12 02:20:58 CEST 2009

Freedom of expression is a very difficult subject to breach.  But I will say
this.  We (at nycr) wouldn't tolerate shouting matches in our hackerspace.
Not between members and certainly not with guests.

Now maybe you do things differently, but we find that a hostile environment
is not conducive to our goals of learning sharing and making.

Regards,

   Matt

PS

I didn't make the comment about Ohio.  But I have seen CCC members on road
trips through the US remark about the size of the US exceeding their
expectations.  It is a pretty big country in it's own right.

For the record these are the total area sizes for Germany and Ohio.  Looks
like Germany is approximately three times it's size.

357,021 sq km  Germany
116,103 sq km Ohio