[hackerspaces] (no subject)

marc marc at hacklaviva.net
Mon May 11 20:51:13 CEST 2009

'economy' it's been hijacked by neoclasical/capitalist through their
mass medias and instead of calling it "mainstream economics" or
"centralist economics", they refer to it as "economy" , (=the other
'economies' you need to adjectivize them..)
i'm fed up of it and i want to jump in flame when i read 'economy' or
"$ is tech" anywhere.

With "politics" is the same thing, guys, we are basically so fed up
with the medias bloat-malware telling us everyday about the trips of
the "profesional" partidist-parlamentarist politicans (or the
"smartest" economists)... or hurt about some other vanguardisms that
anytime we read the word 'politics' or 'economy' we dump our pain
about the centralism... buut by doing so we can be tabuizing
discusions about "real" politics, or "real" economies...

---
if someone opens a hackerspace for just debugging Vista or build
privative apps or for cracking webs, we'll need to unlink according to
X, wouldn't we?...
For me forcing "entrance$ or pay $ as you go" in spaces it's not a
hacker one, despite its hipothetic high or low techism.
same for the 'not for sleeping(falaced: not as a room/house)' issue.

but that's me saying this who could always fork on HSs if they are not
what i feel like to be a hacker and have the right to open discusions
that not interested ones can ignore.

peace, love and hack it all