[hackerspaces] Thread which I nominate for death: "Hacking the Spaces: A critical acclaim of what was, is and could be a hackerspace "

druid at stonedcoder.org druid at stonedcoder.org
Mon May 11 19:46:52 CEST 2009

I tend to agree with Erics sentiment, useless banter about politics has no
place in my mailbox either. I like technology, and organizational theory,
not pissing contests about what hackerspaces are and are not.

I think the original document was presumptious, and assumed authority over
a topic still developing, where clearly that assumed authority ruffled a
few feathers.

Second call for thread to die.

-Eric