[hackerspaces] Hacking the Spaces: A critical acclaim of what was, is and could be a hackerspace (or hacklab, for that matter)

Paul Böhm paul at boehm.org
Mon May 11 07:06:46 CEST 2009

Jens,

I'm not disagreeing with you on that: The act of running hackerspaces,
and the core values of helping each other to run spaces that can be
used for projects, definitely are political.

I have never seen a place with more diverse opinions on any political
issues than hackerspaces, and i think that's great. There's no need
for us to all share the same opinions on everything, if we can still
work together on things we all believe to be important.

Paul