[hackerspaces] please link to your bylaws

Leigh Honeywell leigh at hypatia.ca
Thu Mar 5 16:39:24 CET 2009

To clarify, I'm just interested in getting links for the sake of ideas;
I'm well aware that laws vary substantially on a regional basis :)

In Canada there are both federal and provincial non-profits, which are
different from charities as well (which can be fed or prov).  We're an
Ontario non-profit (but not a charity) - once I figured out where all
the paperwork needed to go, it only took about a week to get set up.

I'm also planning on going over the bylaws we come up with with a lawyer
who is experienced in this kind of thing.

-Leigh