[hackerspaces] please link to your bylaws

jur1st jur1st at cowtowncomputercongress.org
Thu Mar 5 16:26:17 CET 2009

Keep in mind that the bylaws themselves will be largely dictated by
the state you reside in...certainly the country you reside in.

Also a handy tip is to keep bylaws short and general as they are
difficult to ammend.  We reference other documents in our bylaws which
can be changed as needed without too many formalities.

-jur1st
CCCKC